The Code School curriculum and course structure is based on needs identified by area employers to strengthen employee skill with a full-stack, team-based, project-oriented program that builds both technical and soft skill competencies for web application development. It is a nine-month program that includes two evenings per week and a weekly Saturday lab.
- Model View Controller architecture and web services
- Back-end: Java, Spring, RDMS, Hibernate
- TDD, DevOps & CI/DC principles
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) concepts
- Solution definition, prototyping and MVP
- Stakeholder communication
- Pair programming and team-based collaboration
For more information about Code School courses or to customize this training for your organization, contact us here.