The CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification is for education and training professionals who want to verify they have attained a standard of excellence in the training field. This 9-hour course provides a roadmap to success to passing the CTT+ Virtual Classroom certification including planning, preparing, and submitting your performance-based examination.
Earning the CTT+ Virtual Classroom certification designates you as an exceptional trainer in your field. As an instructor, not only have to plan engaging classroom lectures, practice tasks and exams, but you must also be a knowledgeable and effective communicator. CTT+ certification provides comprehensive training standards to validate your skills in a traditional or virtual classroom environment and ensures that you can teach effectively and step up to the front of the class with confidence.
Learn more about the CompTIA CTT+ certification.
Why become CTT+ Certified?
There are many benefits to achieving the CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer certification including:
- Verify essential teaching skills such as ability to prepare, present, facilitate, and evaluate a training session to an industry accepted standard.
- • Achieve a standard for excellence in training. CTT+ is widely accepted in North America and accepted by leading organizations such as Verizon, Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Cisco, and Dell as qualification of instruction skills.
- Allow you to lead a virtual or in-person classroom with confidence through peer evaluation of teaching skills.
- Learn and apply new approaches, tools, and techniques to training and instruction.
- Obtain permanent credentialing as it does not need to be renewed and does not require Continuing Education.
Which training categories are appropriate for a CTT+ certification?
- Business & Management Skills
- Career Development
- Facilitation Services
- Human Resources
- Process and Quality Programs
- Sales & Marketing
- Technological (Software Related)
- Team Development
- Technological (Non-Software)
How do I become CTT+ certified?
The CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer Certification consists of one multiple choice exam (TK0-201) and one performance-based recorded virtual training examination (TK0-203). Candidates must pass both examinations to become CTT+ certified. Exam vouchers are not included in the price of training.
To purchase CompTIA CTT+ exam vouchers, visit the CompTIA Store.
Anyone engaged in instruction, training, or an education related field, including but not limited to:
- Academic instructors
- Training managers or consultants
- Curriculum developers or designers
Registration Fee is $225
Need Private Group Training? Contact our team to learn more!
Register for Upcoming Courses
Need Group or Custom Training?
The Workforce Innovation Division is happy to work with you and your team on group or customized training that fits your specific needs. Please contact our corporate training team for more information.